I have not used this exploit nor do I plan to, I do trust the original site this was posted on, but I do not gaurantee it's results.
If you would like a gmail account instead just PM me on this forum.
There’s no better way to start off 2006 than a huge exploit in Microsoft’s beta system. A blogger at Some Fool has discovered that, using this exploit, you can register for Microsoft’s Windows Live Mail - the next version of Hotmail to be included in the Windows Live line of web applications. The new version is much simpler and uses many useful AJAX features such as dragging-and-dropping. Go through the following steps to enable Windows Live Mail on your existing Hotmail account.
1. Open up Internet Explorer. MSN likes Internet Explorer, and hates Firefox.
2. For this to work, you must be signed out of MSN. Go to the MSN Homepage, and double check you are signed out.
3. Copy this URL to Internet Explorer: Right Click On Here Copy
4. You should be redirected to another URL (Another URL to login). Sign in.
5. You should see the regular hotmail once signed in.
6. Once you see the regular hotmail, do Step 3 again. Copy the same URL above.
7. Click ‘Join Mail Beta’ on the bottom (Scroll down!) and walla!