Great for Storing Pictures, Music and Data.
Lexar Media Secure Digital (SD) Cards are designed for use in many digital devices including digital cameras, MP3 players, PDAs, cellular phones and camcorders. The Lexar Media SD Cards have an erasure-prevention switch to keep your data safe. When the switch is in the locked position, it will stop you from accidentally copying over or deleting data stored on your card. Now you know your data will be safe.
Features and Benefits
* Works in Digital Cameras, MP3 Players, Camcorders and more!
* A built-in erasure-prevention switch prevents you from accidentally deleting data
* 100% camera compatibility guaranteed
* Tough and impact-resistant
* Tested and manufactured to the highest quality standards
Specifications Back to Top
* Power Requirements: 2.7V to 3.6V
* Power Consumption:
Length 32mm ± 0.1mm
Width 24mm ± 0.08mm
Height 2.1mm ± 0.1mm
Weight 2.0g max
* Environmental Specifications:
Operating temperature -25º C to 85º C
Storage temperature -40º C to 85º C
Shock 1000G max
Vibration 15G peak-to-peak max
Humidity 8% to 95%
* Certifications: Emissions FCC part 15, VCCI, CE
Specifications subject to change without notice.
* Warranty Length: Five Years Manufacturer warranty.
* Coverage: Covers repair or replacement of the product.
* Provider: Lexar Media, Inc.
* Contact: Contact Lexar at 1-510-413-1200
* Technical Support: Lexar Technical Support at 1-510-413-1200 or email email@example.com
* Service Location: Lexar provides warranty service at a mail-in location.
* Service Time: Please allow 2-3 weeks for warranty service.